Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Think like a Champion" by the Donald...a good read

Well guys, while I've been on my 3 day trip, I managed to get some reading in and finished Donald's book "Think like a champion". It was a very good read and I'm glad I read it because it actually offered me some guidance. You see, I'm one of those people that has a very strong drive and loves to multi-task. I can't just do one thing and so when it came to my career, I decided that I didn't have that ONE thing that I wanted to do, I'm very interested in a variety of things: graphics design (check out my website: www.721design.com), marketing, event planning, corporate travel, fashion, etc. Even though people always say that you should master one thing, I want to master them all and so I decided that I would do one after the other and see which one I liked best because I have been having trouble picking just one.
Reading this book helped me see that I was right on, you have to love what you do in order to succeed extremely and that's what I see for myself. I love being a corporate flight attendant amongst other things and so I know that life has a lot store for me for the future. I'm very excited to LIVE it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment