Saturday, October 3, 2009

3 day trip!!!

Well, it was pretty slow last month (Sept, 09) and I was wondering what was going on, geesh! I know the economy is bad but I know people are still flying private, lol. But I was pleasantly surprised when I got a call from Strategic Air (company that gave me my first booking), to tell me that I had a confirmed 3 day (possibly 4) trip up north....I have to say, I'm excited!!!
Now the only thing is that the weather is pretty cold up north right now compared to the 91 degree weather we are having today, ha ha, but it's all in a day's work right? I had to go to my attic and get out my winter coat...I'm actually kinda glad it's cold because I bought that coat last winter but never really got to wear it so now I can actually model my new coat and strut my stuff at the airport, yay me! Now off to pack!

On a side note: I joined a fabulous gym here in South Beach (David Barton Gym at the Gansevoort Hotel); those who know me know that I like to stay active, I have been playing soccer as usual and doing my work out dvd's but I decided to shake things up for the season. I'm looking forward to the holiday season and I have to stay lean and trim since there will be tons of food! :-)

Check out my website: http://www.corporateflightservice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment